FLU CLINIC APPOINTMENTS
The eligible groups for the 2019/20 service are:
- all people aged 65 years and over (including those becoming age 65 years by 31st March 2020);
- people aged from 18 to less than 65 years of age with one or more of the following medical conditions: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis;chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five;chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease, or learning disability;immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment);morbid obesity
- asplenia or splenic dysfunction;
- chronic liver disease;
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure;
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma,
- pregnant women aged 18 or over (including those women who become pregnant during the flu season);
- people aged 18 or over living in long-stay residential care homes or other long-stay care facilities*;
- carers aged 18 or over;
- household contacts of immunocompromised individuals who are aged 18 or over.
Please contact the surgery to book your appointment,
or to tell us if you have had your flu vaccination elsewhere.
We have been voted the 5th best medical practice in Greater Manchester.
Please take a look at the results of the latest GP Survey by following the link below
Please click on the link for details about
(Site updated 18/11/2019)